Sunday, January 13, 2013

Welcome Writer (and My Friend!) Don Smith to "Runnin' Down a Dream"!

Tonight my buddy Don Smith asked me if I'd be interested in him writing a guest post here every once in awhile, which of course I said would be really cool; this is an idea I've had rolling around in my head since  last year but never acted on it (have I mentioned I'm a great procrastinator?).




So please join me in welcoming my buddy and fellow writer Don Smith as our first official guest blogger! I can't wait to see what kinds of ideas he has up his sleeve. He has a tendency to meet the most interesting people, including comic book authors and artists. I know his contributions to Runnin' Down a Dream will be well worth bringing him on board!

Check out Don's books, interviews, videos and other cool stuff on his website.

1 comment: